For Models: Ranger XP® 900 (2013-2015), Maverick (2013-2018), RZR XP® 1000 (2014-2017), RZR XP® 4 1000 (2014-2017), Wildcat Trail (2014-2015), RZR® S 900 (2015-2019), Maverick XDS Turbo (2015-2017), RZR® S 1000 (2016-2019), RZR XP® Turbo (2016-2018), RZR XP® 4 Turbo (2016-2018), General™ (2016-2019), ACE® 900 (2016-2016), Maverick X3 (2017-2019), Ranger XP® 1000 (2017-2017), ACE® 900 XC (2017-2017), Sportsman® 850 SP (2017-2019), Maverick X3 MAX (2017-2019)
Removing Your Original ECU
1. Locate the ECU compartment located on your machine. The ECU location will vary between model, so check your machine's manual for location.(See Figure #1)
2. Unscrew the mounting screws holding the ECU to the machine.(See Figure #2)
3. Disconnect the (2) wiring harness connectors located on the side of the ECU, connecting it to the machine.(See Figure #3)
Shipping Your ECU
1. Wrap the original ECU in bubble wrap to ensure your ECU will not get damaged in shipping.(See Figure #4)
2. Locate your machine's VIN Number and send it with your Original ECU, this is required to program the ECU.
3. Package it in a shipping box that will work with the carrier you're using.
5111 W 164th Street
Brook Park, OH 44142
What Parameters change on the ECM?
Changing the operating parameters in the ECU may or may not void your vehicle warranty. For more information on this contact your local dealership. HMF flashed ECUs are for closed course competition use only and may not be legal to use on the certain property. Check your local and federal laws. HMF will not be held responsible for consequences incurred while using your vehicle with this ECU. ECUs are sensitive electronic devices. Avoid high static electrical charges when handling your ECU. HMF will not be held responsible for an ECU that arrives at HMF with physical or electrical damage even if it “worked when you removed it”.
By purchasing the ECU from HMF, you understand the above information.
Hook me up! Get $75 off your next exhaust order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: