For Models: Maverick XDS Turbo (2015-2017), Maverick XDS (2015-2016)
1. Remove the original front bumper and winch if equipped.
2. Remove the front skid plate bolts and large washers.
3. Position the IQ front bumper on the vehicle (Lower bumper mount goes between frame and skid plate) and install the supplied allen bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts at the top bumper mounts. DO NOT TIGHTEN.
4. Install the supplied allen bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts at inside lower mounting points. Do not tighten(See Figure #1)
5. If you will be installing a winch, now would be a good time to bolt it up to the winch mounting plate.
6. Using the supplied button head bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts, hang the bumper skid plate at the top mounts. Do not tighten.(See Figure #2)
7. Use the supplied hex bolts and original skid plate washers, to attach the lower mounting points of the bumper. The bolts will go through the large washers, bumper skid plate, belly skid plate, bumper mounting plate, and frame. Use the flange head nuts with these bolts.
Hook me up! Get $75 off your next exhaust order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: