For Models: Maverick X3 (2017-2022)
1. Remove side panels from the front of center console. (both sides)(See Figure #1)
2. Flip over and locate the corner circles on the backside of the plastic panels. (both sides)(See Figure #2)
3. Drill 3/8" hole (both sides)(See Figure #3)
4. Install factory side panel then slide the HMF IQ Equipment Glove Box side panel into place and install the rear push pin. (Both sides)(See Figure #4)
5. Making sure the new panel is sitting in the correct location drill second 3/8" hole through the plastic and install punch pin. (Both sides)(See Figure #5)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: