For Models: Maverick X3 (2017-2022), Maverick X3 MAX (2017-2022)
1. Be sure the vehicle is parked on level ground with the transmission in the “PARK” position with the wheels chocked, and that the engine and components are cool to the touch.
2. Remove the following:
1. Inspect the original donut gasket on the end of the downpipe. Replace it if it shows signs of wear or damage.
2. Use the supplied 6MM allen bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts to assemble the muffler delete pipe with the mounting bracket, original exhaust tip and spark arrestor.
3. Install the muffler delete pipe assembly to the vehicle using the 4 supplied springs and 8MM bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts.
4. Replace the rear fascia using the original hardware to secure it.
5. Check all areas around the exhaust system for proper clearance and alignment. Adjust as necessary.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: