For Models: Maverick Sport 1000R (2019-2023)
*** Before working on your machine make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged. Do not work on any machine with a hot engine or exhaust, allow time for all parts to cool in order to reduce the risk of burns. ***
1. Loosen the clamp holding the stock silencer on the exhaust. (See Figure #1)
2. Remove the 3 bolts holding the stock muffler to the bracket. Save this hardware, it will be used later to install the HMF mounting bracket.
3. Remove the stock silencer. Some pulling and twisting may be needed to unseat it from the headpipe.
1. Using the stock hardware that mounted the stock silencer loosely install the provided Maverick Sport Exhaust Mount Bracket 100327. Do not tighten the hardware at this point.(See Figure #2)
2. Slide the provided Clamp over the inlet of the HMF silencer and slide the HMF silencer over the factory head pipe. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary.
3. Line up the holes in the mounting bracket with the holes on the HMF silencer and loosely install the proved (2) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (2) M8x1.25 Nylock Nuts, and (4) ¼” Washers.(See Figure #3)
4. Check for proper alignment and clearance then proceed to tighten the (3) bolts holding the mounting bracket to the frame, then the (2) bolts holding the HMF silencer to the bracket. Finish by tightening the Clamp.(See Figure #4)
NOTE: Tuning is required when installing this exhaust. Failure to do so can result in damage to the HMF exhaust system and engine. This will void the warranty on the exhaust.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: