For Models: 1125 (2008-2010)
1) Make sure the bike is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2) Remove any mounting hardware and loosen any clamps that may be holding the Silencer.
3) Leave your Stock Head Pipe in place but loosen the Head Pipe Nuts to allow for movement. Your HMF System will slip onto the Head Pipes.
4) You will need to remove the Stock Footpeg Bracket to install the Stainless Mounting Bracket.
1) Slide the supplied Clamp over the Head Pipe End that will be closet to the Cylinder. You will only use this one clamp. The outer Head Pipe end will not use a clamp.
2) Slide the HMF Collector Pipe over the (2) Stock Pipes. You may need to use a little spray lubricant because these can be a tight fit. Make sure they are on the full depth. (See Figure #1)
3) Bolt the Bracket up on the Mount, leaving it loose for now.
4) Slide on the Silencer and begin to install the Mounting Bracket.
5) To install the Mounting Bracket, you must space out the Stock Footpeg Bracket using the supplied 50mm allen screws and 1/2” spacers. (See Figure #2)
6) Slide the Clamp over the end of the Silencer and install the Silencer on the inside of the Mounting Bracket using the supplied 1/4” Spacer between the two.(See Figure #3)
7) Align the Silencer and ensure you have good clearance everywhere while tightening. (See Figure #4)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: