1. Remove the stock muffler cover and the muffler.
2. Locate the holes on the frame. Use a 5/16” drill bit to drill all the way through the frame.(See Figure #1)
3. Jack up the rear of the vehicle to remove the weight off the rear wheels.
NOTE: You may find it easier to remove the rear tires during this process.
4. Remove the stock radius rod plate.
5. Reinstall the stock muffler and the muffler cover.
6. Install the new bumper making sure to align all the bolts holes. Start the bolts through lower bumper bracket using the stock nuts and bolts. DO NOT TIGHTEN BOLTS.(See Figure #2)
7. Install the provided hardware into the top brackets DO NOT TIGHTEN.
8. Be sure the bumper is square then tighten the bolts starting with the radius rods first then the top bracket bolts.(See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: