1. Remove the grille by pulling down on the two tabs at the top, pulling the top of the grille forward, then pulling up to disengage the tabs holding it to the grille surround.
2. Remove the two small torx head screws holding the lower black plastic panel under the grille opening and remove this panel. The picture below shows the location of where these screws were as well as the result of removing the main grille and this plastic panel.(See Figure #1)
3. (For RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S models only) Remove the black side plastic panels on the left and right of the front fascia. There are 4 small torx head screws on each side then remove the panels by pulling back towards the rear of the machine.
4. Cut out the small trapezoid shaped recess in the plastic panels removed in the previous step. Then reinstall the panels using the original hardware. (See Figure #2)
(See Figure #3)
TIP: To achieve the best results when cutting out the holes in the body panels drill a small hole in each corner then use a small reciprocating saw or rotary tool cut along the edges then trim any excess material left over with a utility blade.
1. Being installtion by monting the RZR Turbo S Front Bumper Mid Mount Bracket 100334 to the frame just in front of the radiator using the provided (2) M8x1.25x25, (4) 1/4" Washers, and (2) M8 Flanged Nuts. Do not tighten. (See Figure #4)
2. Bring the bumper up to the front of the machine sliding the top bar through the cut-outs made previously. Begin mounting the bumper by securing the bumper to the previously installed bracket using the provided (2) M8x1.25x25, (4) 1/4" Washers, and (2) M8 Flanged Nuts. Do not tighten. (See Figure #5)
3. Continue securing the bumper at the lower (3) mounting locations pictured below with the provided (3) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (3) ¼” Washers, and (3) M8 Flanged Nuts. Make sure the washers are against the heads of the bolts, not on the same side as the nut. Do not tighten.(See Figure #6)
TIP: It may be easier mount the bumper at its lower mounting points on the RZR Turbo S model by holding the M8 Flanged Nuts with a magnetic pick-up tool and placing them between the frame and differential and then threading the bolt through the bumper and frame to catch the nut. The provided flanged nuts will hold themselves in place once they begin to get tight making it easier to tighten them earlier.
4. Loosely mount the left and right RZR Turbo S U4 MNT BRKT 100332 to each side of the machine as shown using the provided (4) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (4) 1/4" Washers, and (4) M8 Flanged Nuts as shown below. The bracket is designed to be installed between the bracket on the frame and the frame tube. Do not tighten. (See Figure #7)
5. Secure the ends of the upper bumper bar to the previously installed left and right brackets using the provided (2) M10x1.5x25 Allen Head Bolts, and (2) 3/8" Flat Washers. Do not tighten. (See Figure #8)
4. Inspect for proper clearance and alignment, adjust as necessary.
5. Tighten all hardware in the following order:
6. Reinstall the lower plastic body panel removed previously using the factory hardware. Reinstall the grille by inserting the lower tabs into the grille surround then clicking the upper portion back into its locking tabs.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: