1. Remove the 4 screws and the plastic winch pocket cover from the vehicle.
2. Use the 2 supplied M8 bolts with 4 flat washers and nyloc nuts to attach the Bumper top mounting plate to the frame. Do not tighten.
3. Use the supplied M8 bolts with 4 flat washers and nyloc nuts to attach the lower Mounting plate to the bottom of the frame.
Note: Insert the bolts from the bottom up. Do not tighten.
4. Take your time to adjust the bumper position. Once level, tighten the 4 mounting Fasteners.(See Figure #1)
Note: The Nyloc nuts for the bottom mount are difficult to put a wrench on. It may require you to modify a wrench to fit these.
5. Using the 3 supplied M8 bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts, install the skid plate to the Bumper. (See Figure #2)
6. Note: If you purchased the IQ synthetic rope fair lead use the supplied M8 socket Head bolts to mount the fair lead to the skid plate and bumper.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: