1. Remove the (2) Stock Torx™ Bolts by the Left and Right Stock Flag Mounts.(See Figure #1)
2. Install the supplied Left and Right Latch Mount Brackets with the Latch Mounts facing the outside of the vehicle. Do not tighten.
3. Slide the M8 x 20 Hex Bolts through 1/4" Washers then through the lower hole on the Latch Mount Brackets. See Figure 2. Reach around the back of the Cargo Bed and install the supplied 5/16" Fender Washers and (2) M8 Nylocs. Tighten all hardware.(See Figure #2)
4. Install the supplied Latches onto the Latch Mount Brackets using the supplied (4) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Hex Bolts and (4) #10 Washers and tighten.(See Figure #3)
5. Install the supplied (2) Ball Studs using the (2) 1/4" Washers and (2) M8 Nylocs. Make sure the Ball Studs are facing the inside of the Cargo Bed and tighten.(See Figure #4)
6. Loosely install the Pivot Tube Clamp on the center of the Rear Harness Bar of the RZR.(See Figure #5)
7. Place the Tire Rack into the latched position. Then, align and install the M10 x 100 Hex Flange Bolt and (2) 3/8" Washers through the pivot point of the Pivot Tube Clamp.(See Figure #6)
8. Check the alignment of the Tire Rack and tighten all hardware.
9. Install the Lift Struts onto the Ball Studs of the Tire Rack by just pushing them on. Then, lift the Tire Rack and slide the Lift Struts onto the Ball Studs on the Latch Mount Brackets.(See Figure #7)
10. Close the Tire Rack and place a Spare Tire onto the Tire Rack. (See Figure #8)
11. Install the supplied Nylon Strap and Ratchet around the Spare Tire as shown in the image.(See Figure #9)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: