1. Remove the stock grill fascia and the stock winch cover.
2. Install the supplied (2)1 ½” bar clamps using the supplied (8)m8x25 hex (16) ¼” washers (8)my nylocks(See Figure #1)
3. Using the (5) supplied m8 hex bolts, (10)1/4” washers, and (5) nylocks, install the front bumper.
4. Tighten all of the bolts and install the stock grill fascia.
5. Inspect all of the areas around the bumper for proper clearance and alignment, and adjust as necessary.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: