1. Line the Radiator Scoops up parallel about 1/2" Off of the Sticker Line and the same height.(See Figure #1)
2. Mark (5) Holes on the Plastic Body for drilling.(See Figure #2)
3. Using a 5/16" Drill Bit (*Unibit), drill out the (5) Holes on each side of the plastic. *Note: We recommend using a Unibit instead of a drill bit to avoid damage to your plastic panels.(See Figure #3)
4. Using the supplied Push Rivets, install the Radiator Scoops on the vehicle.(See Figure #4)
5. (Optional) Trim the plastic behind to Radiator Scoop to produce more air flow to the radiator.(See Figure #5)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: