1. Remove the Factory Front Fascia Panel and Bumper.(See Figure #1)
2. Preinstall the winch on the Upper Winch Mount and install on the vehicle using using factory hardware in upper bumper mounts.(See Figure #2)
3. Install Winch Assembly Bottom Mount using the factory hardware in the Lower Bumper Mount.(See Figure #3)
4. Attach the Lower Winch Plate to the Lower Bracket using the supplied M8X20 Buttonhead Bolts, ¼” Washers, and Lock Nuts. Attach the Upper Winch Brackets together using the fairlead and bolts supplied M8X30 Allen Bolts, ¼” Washers, and Lock Nuts.(See Figure #4)
5. Remove the Center Trim Panel from the Front Fascia Assembly and reinstall the Outer Factory Fascia on the vehicle using the factory torx hardware.(See Figure #5)
6. Install the supplied Aluminum Winch Cover using the remaining factory torx hardware.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: