1. Remove the Winch Cover from the Front Fascia.
1. Using the (5) supplied M8 hex bolts, (10) washers, and (5) nyloc nuts, install the IQ Defender Front Bumper. (See Figure #1)
2. Carefully center the bumper, then tighten the mounting hardware.(See Figure #2)
3. Use the (4) supplied M6 button head bolts with (4) washers to install the skid plate.(See Figure #3)
4. Speed nuts are preinstalled on the skid plate mounting tabs.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: