1. Using the (3) supplied M8 Hex Bolts, (6) Washers, and (3) Nylock Nuts, install the Lower Plate of the Front Bumper.
2. Use (2) supplied M12 Flanged Bolts and Nylock Nuts to bolt bumper tubes to frame. You will need a socket with a long extension.(See Figure #1)
3. Install 1-1/4" Cap Plugs into the tubes located at the middle bracket.
4. Using a 1-1/8" Hole Saw or Dremel type tool, Drill or grind holes in the Front Plastic Clip in the Pockets.(See Figure #2)
5. Install the supplied (2) 1-½” bar clamps using the supplied (8) M8x25 Hex (16) ¼” washers (8) M8 Nylocks(See Figure #3)
6. Using the supplied hardware, attach the Mounting Arms to the Clamps, then to the Front Bumper Tabs.
7. Inspect all areas around the Bumper for proper clearance and alignment and adjust as necessary.(See Figure #4)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: