The HMF Defender Rear Bumper for the Honda® Pioneer 700 is constructed from .095” wall steel tubing and powder coated for the ultimate protection on the rear of the Pioneer. The rear bumper easily mounts to the frame of the vehicle and provides the strength and protection to handle even the most demanding situations. Available in black, it has been specifically designed to work with both stock and HMF™ exhaust systems.
- Built from .095” wall, heavy-duty steel tubing.
- Easily mounts to the frame.
- Provides extra strength and protection.
- Works with stock and HMF™ exhausts.
- Does not interfere with tailgate or use of the dump bed.
(14-21) Honda® Pioneer 700
Does not Fit:
Honda® Pioneer 700-4