!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
It is recommended to use medium strength (blue) Loctite on all fasteners.
1. Remove the upper rear bolt on each side of the cargo bed.
2. Remove the bolts from the front wall of the cargo bed.
3. Install the provided tail light guard brackets as shown using the provided (4) M8-1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (4) ¼” Flat Washers, and (4) M8-1.25 Flanged Nuts. Tighten the hardware.(See Figure #1)
4. Place the provided Pioneer Bed Aluminum Spacer on each side of the bed where the bolt was previously removed.(See Figure #2)
5. Position the tail light guard on the vehicle. Loosely secure it with the provided M8-1.25x65 Allen Bolt and a ¼” Flat Washer on each side. (See Figure #3)
6. Pull back on the cargo bed liner and position the front of the tail light guards over the mounting holes in the cargo bed frame. Loosely secure using the provided (2) M8-1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (2) ¼” Flat Washers, and (2) M8-1.25 Flanged Nuts for each side.
(See Figure #4)
7. Secure the tail light guard to the previously installed brackets using the provided M8-1.25x20 Buttonhead Bolt, ¼” Flat Washer, and M8-1.25 Flanged Nut on each side. (See Figure #5)
8. Check for proper alignment and clearance then tighten all hardware.
9. Slide the cargo bed liner over the front mounting bolts and replace the previously removed bolts securing the liner.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: