1. Remove the lower plastic fascia under the headlights and grille.
NOTE: It is recommended to use medium strength thread locking agent (typically blue) on all bolts.
1. Install the provided (2) M8 Speednuts on the upper skid plate mounting locations of the bumper.
2. Loosely install the provided (4) M12 hex flange head bolts to mount the bumper to the frame. The frame of the machine will be threaded at the mounting locations. Do not tighten the mounting bolts yet.
3. Align the bumper and tighten the two upper mounting bolts.
4. Remove the lower two mounting bolts and install the provided skid plate. The top of the skid plate will mount with the provided (2) M8 button head allen bolts and (2) ¼ washers. The bottom of the skid plate will be mounted with the previously removed (2) M12 bolts.
5. Align and tighten bolts for skid plate.
6. Inspect all areas around the bumper and skid plate for proper clearance and alignment, adjust as necessary.(See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: